Saturday, December 1, 2018

Year 8, Day 1!


Okay, kids! It's that time of year again! 


I feel like the holidays completely snuck up on me! Where did this year go?!

Alright, so this year, I'm in a much better place mentally and physically, so I'm a lot more excited about my blog than I was last year. WOOHOO!

This time, my dear friend Billy Cooley helped me take all of the photos! I'm so grateful for his friendship and his help. It's going to make this year a lot easier and a whole lot less stressful!

I have some good sweaters lined up for this year, and I hope you enjoy them.


YEAR 8, DAY 1


As usual, we're starting out pretty tame and we'll work our way into some more tacky outfits. But who doesn't love a good embroidered jean shirt?


I feel like everyone who survived the 90s has a deep appreciation for denim. I mean, just ask Britney and Justin. Also, this one is Disney, and you can't go wrong with Mickey and Minnie. 


It's cute.





GUEST SUBMISSIONS


Kendra is the first person to send me a guest submisison picture! A Nickelodeon Christmas shirt! Now, with the exception of Hey Arnold! on occasion, I didn't watch much Nickelodeon... so most of these characters mean nothing to me... But I like it!


If you have any pictures you'd like to submit, send me an email!
brennansethtracy@gmail.com


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY



CONNECT AND SHARE



That's it for today! I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you continue to check in every day until Christmas! It's going to be a good year... I can feel it! 

Stay tacky, 

Brennan

1 comment: