Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Year 8, Day 12!

Happy Hump Day, kiddos!

As much as I love Christmas, I'm not a huge fan of cold weather... So I'm absolutely thrilled that it's supposed to be in the upper 40s here in Illinois today. Plus the sun is shinning, which is excellent. Gimme that vitamin D.


YEAR 8, DAY 12


While I like the sun and warmer weather, I'm a fan of tinsel snowmen! I feel fancy! 

Someone told me this morning that he needed sunglasses to look at my sweater. 



Like yesterday's sweater, this one is big enough to be a dress. I feel like I need to get some leggings to wear with them... But my skinny jeans will just have to do! 


The candy cane headband just completes the look. Do you agree? 


Special shoutout to William Cooley Media for removing the bags under my eyes in these photos. I saw the unedited versions and I looked TIRED. But then again, I've been tired since 2008. 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS 

First, my friend Kirbie sent me a picture of her niece Wryn in her Minnie Mouse sweater! Isn't she just the cutest thing?! 


Next, my friend Rebecca sent me this group picture. She's on the bottom right corner. Rebecca works at the Wesley Foundation at ETSU, and they had an Ugly Sweater Party this week! So much fun! 


Email me pictures of your sweaters! 
brennansethtracy@gmail.com


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I just discovered this EP this morning and I'm obsessed. 



CONNECT



It's going to be a long day for me, so send some good vibes and coffee my way.

Stay tacky,


- Brennan 

No comments:

Post a Comment