Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Year 8, Day 25!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I hope you are having a super day with all of your friends and family!


We have officially reached the end of Brennan's 25 Days! Can you believe it! It's been an exciting year, and I'm so glad that you keep coming back each year to check out the fun and nonsense!


Let's wrap this Christmas party up, shall we?!


YEAR 8, DAY 25

O Tannenbaum!


Ok, this one isn't technically a sweater, but I saw it in Target and had to get it for my grand finale. I mean, what's tackier than being a walking Christmas tree?! 




It was the perfect outfit for lounging around the house today. 


After wearing it for a few minutes, I thought to myself... "What would make this even better?" The answer was lights, of course! 


Next year, just hire me to come and stand in your home and you can put the presents underneath me! I'll cut you a deal. 


Thank you so much for all of your wonderful pictures this year, William Cooley Media! 



GUEST SUBMISSIONS

None! Too late, you missed it.


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY



CONNECT

FACEBOOKTWITTER, INSTAGRAM


That's it for Year 8 of Brennan's 25 Days of Ugly Christmas Apparel! I want to thank Billy Cooley once again for taking all of my pictures this year. They are wonderful and helped make it the best year yet!



I hope you have a very merry Christmas and a wonderful new year! I love you so much!

Stay tacky,

- Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment