Friday, December 7, 2018

Year 8, Day 7!

Happy Friday, friends! 

I hope everyone had a wonderful week and is ready to spread Christmas cheer this weekend! 

Today is going to be awesome because it's our work Christmas party! I don't get to see most of my coworkers on a regular basis because I work basically in an office by myself, so I'm excited about some social interaction. Haha! 



YEAR 8, DAY 7. 


Merry Kiss-Moose!


Is that a thing? I'm not really sure where that came from. Is it Canadian? 


Anyway, it's tacky and comfy. Perfect for a casual party! 


Also, it makes me feel cute. 


Thanks again, William Cooley Media!

Last thought: Why would you kiss a moose when you could just kiss me? Meet ya under the mistletoe. 




GUEST SUBMISSIONS 

None today! Email me your pics at brennansethtracy@gmail.com


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY



CONNECT



Party on, kids. Stay tacky while you're at it.


- Brennan 

No comments:

Post a Comment