Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Year 8, Day 18!

ONE WEEK UNTIL CHRISTMAS! 

Woohoo! I literally just purchased my last gift on Amazon. Thank God for Prime, am I right? Wait, I take that back... I still have a gift card to pick up. I should do that on my lunch break... Either way, I'll be done today!


YEAR 8, DAY 18

GREMLINS! 


Ok, full disclaimer... I've never seen Gremlins. I bought 5 sweaters in a grab bag online. 2 of them were duplicates, and this was one of them. (The other will be featured this week and the 5th sweater was weird and I gave it away. Ha!)

Apparently, Gremlins takes place at Christmas? 


For these photos, Billy said, "Let's take them in the creepy murder basement!" 

It was terrifying.... 


The only real connection I have with Gremlins is an inside joke from college... 
(Milligan theater people... Do you remember the "Hey, have you guys seen Gremlins?" conversation that night at Perkins? Or is that just me?) Oh well. 


Classic horror movie face! 


Thanks again for the fun photos, William Cooley Media


GUEST SUBMISSIONS 

None today! Email me your pics! 


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Eh, why not? 


CONNECT


Have a good day and don't forget to keep your Gremlins from getting wet. Oh, and don't feed them after midnight.   

Stay tacky, 

- Brennan 

No comments:

Post a Comment