Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Year 8, Day 5!

Hello! 

Ok, once again, I'm behind on getting my blog out. So much for having it posted first thing in the morning. I gotta get better at that... I've never been so great with personal deadlines. But, at least it's getting posted... Right? 

So, I'm finally getting in the swing of the Christmas season. My apartment is decorated. I've started getting gifts. I have at least 2 parties to go to next week. I'm getting into the spirit! I ordered a gift for someone on Etsy and I just got a notification that it shipped... from Ukraine. So hopefully it gets here in time! I'm not too worried about it yet.

Alright, without further ado, here is your Hump Day sweater...


YEAR 8. DAY 5.


It's dancing reindeer! 




Ok here's the situation with this sweater. I got it at a thrift store. I didn't realize until this morning that it was originally supposed to light up, but the cords are no longer attached to the battery pack. Also, some of the beads are falling off and the stitching is coming apart... It might look fine in the picture, but it's a MESS. However, I guess the messy look is what I strive for. 


Still cute though.

Thanks, William Cooley Media, for the photos! 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS 


Another one of my favorite things about this blog is getting a picture from Jaxon every year! His mom Kirbie emailed this to me yesterday. He wore this to his Christmas program at school. Isn't he just the best?! 

Email me your pictures at brennansethtracy@gmail.com


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY



CONNECT




Have a lovely day!


Stay tacky,


Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment