Monday, December 24, 2018

Year 8, Day 24!


Happy Christmas Eve!

I AM SORRY THIS POST IS SO LATE!

Between work this morning, church projects, and celebrating my dad's birthday, I haven't had time to type out my blog! But the other stuff comes first, right? But don't worry! I haven't forgotten about you all. To make up for it, I think I'll do another double post! Sound good? 

YEAR 8, DAY 24

First, we have Christmas flamingos! 



 They seem to be enjoying their Christmas on an island. I should have followed their lead... I could use some beach time! 



Next... a reindeer! I really went with the animal (both fictional and non-fictional) theme this year, didn't I? 


I'm not like a regular reindeer, I'm a cool reindeer. 




Both the flamingo and reindeer sweaters light up, but they didn't show up too well in these pictures. Oh well! 

Thanks for the photos, William Cooley Media! 



SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Amy Grant Christmas music is the best Christmas music. Go ahead and try and fight me on that. 




CONNECT

FACEBOOKTWITTER, INSTAGRAM


I AM SO EXCITED! Only one post left this year. Are you ready?!

Stay tacky, 

- Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment