Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Year 8, Day 19!

Hello, folks! It's another thrilling Wednesday! 

Less than a week until Christmas, and we are rapidly approaching the end of this blog for 2018! But, let's not dwell on that just yet.

Today's sweater might be a bit of a letdown... I ran into some people this morning and they were expecting something more. Yes, usually a sweater like today's would be earlier in the lineup. However, I got this one as part of a grab bag order online (like yesterday's) and it got here late... So that's why we're squeezing it in here. I still love it, and if you're a nerd like me, you'll appreciate it too. So let's go! 


YEAR 8, DAY 19

You can't take the sky from me...


In case you aren't familiar, this sweater is from the short-lived, yet cult classic television show Firefly! (If you remember, I also had another Firefly sweater LAST YEAR.) 



What I love most about this sweater is that it has 3 fan-favorite quotes from the series. 

The top says... 

The prominent text in the middle says...


And on the bottom it says...




If you haven't seen this show yet, I highly recommend you check it out. It's not a big time commitment either! Only 14 episodes and a follow-up movie called Serenity, and that's it! Then you'll be eternally crying like the rest of us because there is no more... 


Oh, and it's a space western. Pretty cool. 

Thanks for the shiny pictures, William Cooley Media



GUEST SUBMISSIONS

None.


Send me yours! 


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY



CONNECT


Gotta run! Lots to do today!



Stay tacky, 

- Brennan 

No comments:

Post a Comment