Monday, December 10, 2018

Year 8, Day 10!

It's Monday. 

Current mood:



(Do I post these gifs every year? I think so... But I don't get tired of them!)

Alright, that's not really my mood for today, but I did get hit by the struggle bus this morning.  

But, in these trying times, it's best to remember how truly #Blessed we are...


YEAR 8, DAY 10.


One true blessing this year was finding this sweater on clearance leftover from last year. It was the last one and it was just my size. What better way to show everyone how #blessed we truly are than to take a bunch of selfies and post them on the internet?! 


Sometimes, it takes several tries to get the perfect selfie...


Sometimes, I find that it works to have a higher angle and a cute smirk on my face.  

Once you get the perfect selfie, THEN you have to post the picture with an inspirational quote that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with your face. Let's try: 


"The blessings of peace, the beauty of hope, the spirit of love, the comfort of faith... May these be your gifts this Christmas season."

Did I do it right? 

Anyway, thanks for the lovely photos, William Cooley Media

While he was doing his thing, this is what I was doing...


His are better. Bye. 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS 

My dear friend Julia sent me this picture of her cosy Christmas onesie! How cute is she?!

Email me your pics at brennansethtracy@gmail.com.


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY


I'm truly #blessed to have this album on vinyl, but in case you're not as fortunate... 



CONNECT



I hope you have a #blessed day!


Stay tacky,


- Brennan 

No comments:

Post a Comment