Monday, December 3, 2018

Year 8, Day 3!

Good morning, friends! 

I'm running way behind schedule this morning. I told myself that I'd be on top of it this year and write all of the blog posts the night before, if not earlier. However, I was up until after 1:00 am decorating my apartment... So, needless to say, I didn't get it written last night. I'm barely keeping my eyes open as I type this... Hold, please. I'm going to go get more coffee. 


Okay, that's better. Did everyone have a good weekend? Get any Christmas shopping done? I'm SO far behind this year. Most everyone I know is already done, and I've barely started. Mostly, I'm just waiting to get paid on Friday... Ha! 

Unrelated fun fact: yesterday's blog post had the lowest number of views in my blog's history. I don't particularly do this for the numbers because it's just a fun holiday tradition, but I'm wondering if it's because people would rather appreciate the photos on Facebook and Instagram than read anything I post here... Which is totally fine!!! I don't know. Just thinking "out loud" here. What are your thoughts? 

Ok, enough babbling. Let's get to why you're really here! 



YEAR 8, DAY 3


Yup. Here it is, in all its glory! 
This picture reflects my current mood this morning. 


My favorite thing about these kinds of sweaters is that there's really not a theme except ALL THE CHRISTMAS THINGS. It's like a Christmas collage. 


It's actually very itchy, and the sleeves aren't long enough. I'm making it work! 


Yeah,  I got nothing else to say. Bye. 

Thanks again, Billy


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

None today! Send me your pics at brennansethtracy@gmail.com.


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY




CONNECT





Okay, I really need to get back to my actual job. I hope you have a FANTASTIC day.

Stay tacky,


Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment