Thursday, December 6, 2018

Year 8, Day 6!

Good afternoon! 


Late as always. Waahhhh waahhhh... Best laid plans, am I right?

Alright, I'll cut the intro, and we'll just dive right in. Shall we? 


YEAR 8, DAY 6


I'm particularly fond of my snowman sweater today! I had to break out one of my snowman mugs to match!  

Wouldn't it be simply delightful to stay on the couch all day and drink hot chocolate? It's a cold, rainy day and I just want to be at home! 


Let's do it! 


*thinking about skipping work the rest of the day*

Unfortunately, there's work to be done... Boo... Gotta put on a brave face... 


I have received multiple compliments on this sweater today. It's actually quite cozy! It's also on the classier side of ugly. (Still ugly though.) I'm not sure you can really see them very well in the photos, but I love the snowflake buttons and the gold sparkles! 


Cheers! 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

Look! It's one of my favorite people in the whole world! 


Mary Jackson is the Research and Instruction Librarian at my alma mater, and I worked with her when I had my work study job at the library! She's the best. The library Christmas party was today, so she dressed for the occasion with a sweater her dad gave her! 


It's a sweater with a psycho cat wearing a sweater! Mary says, "There is definitely something up with this cat and it ain't Christmas cheer." 


If you're going to a Christmas party, you need Christmas socks. It's a rule. 

Thanks, Mary!!! 



SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY



CONNECT




Okay, it's back to work before I get in trouble.


Stay tacky,


Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment