Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Year 8, Day 11!

 HELLO! Happy Tuesday! 

There's not much on my mind this morning, so let's just get this show on the road! 


YEAR 8, DAY 11


Derp.

It looks like this elf had some difficulty decorating the tree... 
Remind you of a movie? 


It's what immediately came to mind when I bought it! 


This is the first of several sweaters I bought over the summer at Carson's store closing sale. God rest her soul. I got the tree headband at Walmart! 


The sweater was a bit large when I bought it, but since I've lost weight, it fits more like a dress now. 


I'm ready for cocktails! 

Photos by my dear friend Billy at William Cooley Media


GUEST SUBMISSIONS 

We have two today! I'm so excited! 

First, it's Susan! She is one of my very best friends. This is her awesome interpretation of professional ugly holiday attire. WERK!


Second, my friend Butch sent me a picture of his fun outfit! 


So festive! 

Send me your pictures at brennansethtracy@gmail.com!


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY



CONNECT



I hope you have a better day than the elf on my sweater!


Stay tacky,


- Brennan 

No comments:

Post a Comment