Friday, December 14, 2018

Year 8, Day 14!

It's Friday. We made it!


Do you have anything fun planned this weekend? My friend Lindsay is having a big party tomorrow night, and I can't wait!



YEAR 8, DAY 14

Meow! We have another cat sweater today!


I don't have a cat, but they are apparently known to wreak havoc on Christmas decorations.




I think the pom-poms on the arms are a nice touch. Along with the bell on the cat's collar, I feel like I'm a walking cat toy today. 


I don't know what else to say except for the fact that these pictures are super cute. 


Thank you so much, William Cooley Media!


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

To go along with the cat theme, Rebecca sent me this photo of her cat sweater... with her cats!


Next, Corri send me this picture of her sweater party! So cute!! 
Email me your pictures at brennansethtracy@gmail.com


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY



CONNECT



I hope your Friday is MAGICAL!

Stay tacky,


- Brennan 

No comments:

Post a Comment