Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Year 8, Day 4!

Good morning, friends! 

Show of hands... Whose Tuesdays are usually worse than Mondays?


Tuesdays always feel longer and more stressful to me for some reason. I can't quite figure it out. But, the best way to handle it is to spread a little Christmas cheer! Besides singing loud for all to hear, typing up a blog post is the best way I know how.


Okay, kids. Are you ready for this?!




YEAR 8, DAY 4


Pastel colored Christmas sweaters are actually my favorite. They are harder to find, especially thrift ones, probably because they aren't the traditional Christmas colors. 


This sweater is a beauty. It's an entire town...


Town Hall! A church! A house! A big tree! Carolers in the snow! 


This one might be my favorite this year, and I probably should have saved it for later in the month... But I couldn't wait! 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS
None today! Email me your pics at brennansethtracy@gmail.com.


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY



CONNECT




Alright, it's back to the grind. Also, I burnt my thumb while lighting a candle. It hurts.


Stay tacky,


Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment