Friday, December 21, 2018

Year 8, Day 21!

That Friday feeling! Am I right?!


So glad that the work week is almost over! Unfortunately, I still have to work on Monday... But we're getting so close to Christmas! It's going to be a blast!


YEAR 8, DAY 21

Here's a blog first... a Christmas sweater poncho! 


Does it make me look sexy? 
I feel like I'm just wearing a blanket with jingle bells. 


I thought that it needed an extra touch so I put on a bow tie. 


Best part? It's fun to twirl! 




GUEST SUBMISSION 

My buddy Grant (or Granta Claus) sent me this picture the other day, but I forgot to include it! My bad! But I think their outfits fit today's theme! 


Love it! 


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY



CONNECT

FACEBOOKTWITTER, INSTAGRAM

I hope you have a marvelous Friday!

Stay tacky,

- Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment