Saturday, December 8, 2018

Year 8, Day 8!

Hello! 

So my plan this morning was to get up early and go shopping. That didn't happen. I slept in! Sometimes when you've been so busy, your body just needs to recuperate. So I think I'm just going to hang out at home and listen to some Christmas music... 


YEAR 8, DAY 8


Today's sweater is pretty simple, but it's great for a chill day around the house. Let's just listen to Christmas records. Who's in?! 



Decisions, decisions...

I don't have very many Christmas albums on vinyl, but I think I've got some good ones.


You've got to love Michael and Barbra! 




GUEST SUBMISSIONS 

None today! Email me your pictures at brennansethtracy@gmail.com and I'll feature them here! 


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY



CONNECT



Hope your Saturday is going well!

Stay tacky,


- Brennan 

No comments:

Post a Comment