Sunday, December 2, 2018

Year 8, Day 2!



Good morning, friends!

First thing I want to do is to say THANK YOU for the overwhelming support of my triumphant return yesterday. Every year I wonder if people are still going to be interested in this silly little project, and I'm always surprised that you all keep coming back. 


I got so many compliments on my shirt yesterday, both online and when I was out and about. I'm definitely feeling the Christmas spirit! How about you? I still need to put my tree up, but that's a different story...


YEAR 8, DAY 2


An Ugly Christmas Apparel Classic: A sweatshirt with a Christmas tree and a faux collar. 


Best part? It matches my Christmas bear! 

Fun fact. I've had this bear for as long as I can remember. It used to have a Christmas hat, but that fell apart years ago. Anyway, it's not Christmas without him around. 


Also, it looks like there is a stain on the back shoulder, but it's actually a poinsettia... just in case you were wondering.


 Thanks again to Billy Cooley for taking these lovely photos! 


GUEST SUBMISSION


Brian sent me a picture of his awesome Deadpool shirt! NICE.


Send me your pictures to be featured on my blog!


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY



CONNECT AND SHARE

FACEBOOKTWITTER, INSTAGRAM


Have a lovely day! I'm off to church!

Stay tacky,


Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment