Sunday, December 16, 2018

Year 8, Day 16!

Happy Sunday, friends! New week... new start! 

As soon as I'm finished with today's post, I'm heading directly to bed because this boy is way tired! I was up late because I went to a dear friend's Christmas party, and she lives almost 2 hours away... Then I had to be up early for church. All fun and wonderful stuff, but I need to catch up on my rest if I'm going to make it through another week! How are you feeling today? 


YEAR 8, DAY 16

I'm an elf!


Now, a few people were disappointed this morning that I didn't wear this to church. Normally, I would have... but I was serving as liturgist and I didn't figure it would be appropriate. I assured them that if they returned for the evening service tonight, I'd definitely wear it then! 

I couldn't decide if there were horns on the hood or if they were ears... Does anyone know? Perhaps I'm a Christmas monster? If you have some insight, please let me know. 


Either way, it's super festive and much more comfortable than most of my other sweaters!

Thanks again for the photos, William Cooley Media!  


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

I don't have any real ones today, but I wanted to share a few from the party I went to last night!


I love these ladies! Jennifer and I got there too late to be in the sweater contest (long story), but we did get a picture of everyone wearing cat sweaters! 


(The lady on the end is wearing a fox sweater, but that's totally okay. Haha!) 

Email me your pics! 


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY



CONNECT



I hope you have a great week! 

Stay tacky, 

- Brennan

2 comments:

  1. What a fun party it was. I totally adore these party photos. I just stumbled upon this blog and have found very nice idea of the DIY photo booth for our NYE bash that is going to be hosted at one of the Chicago venues for parties. It is a family party and hoping that will be highly successful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A business has posted a spam comment to this blog post. The link in the comment goes to a website that submits over 100 comments per day to blogspot sites with a link to their site as an opportunity to make their site look more popular to search engines like google. If you read the comment and look at the link they inserted, you will notice it is not helpful to your readers and it doesn't even make sense to be linked other than for their own business needs. If you would like to mark it as spam to prevent them from using you, follow the instructions here: https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/187141?hl=en

    ReplyDelete