Monday, December 17, 2018

Year 8, Day 17!

All aboard the struggle bus! It's Monday the week before Christmas... who else is struggling to stay focused on actual work today? I have a million things to do before next week and not enough time to do them. OH WELL.

I hope today's sweater brightens your day! 


YEAR 8, DAY 17

WERK.


A reindeer with mistletoe?! Strange.


I think my favorite part of this sweater is the mistletoe placement. Does the reindeer want you to kiss my stomach? WAIT. I JUST REALIZED... AM I WEARING A MATERNITY CHRISTMAS SWEATER?! AM I PREGNANT? 


Also, what is happening with the brown patch left shoulder? Is that supposed to be the reindeer tail? Is he supposed to be wrapped around my neck? I'm so confused. 


I will say that I enjoy the sequin snowflakes. The sunlight reflects off them and it made my drive to work quite enjoyable. 

Thanks for the photos, William Cooley Media


GUEST SUBMISSIONS 

To go with my cat theme earlier this week, Hannah sent me this photo of her cute sweater! Love the pink!


Email me your pics at brennansethtracy@gmail.com!


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY



CONNECT


Hope you survive your Monday! 

Stay tacky, 

- Brennan 

No comments:

Post a Comment