Saturday, December 15, 2018

Year 8, Day 15!

Happy Saturday, folks! 

It's a cold, rainy day here. I'm finishing up a few things around the house before I go finish up Christmas shopping and going to a party! What a fun day! 


YEAR 8, DAY 15

Meowy Christmas!
This sweater is what nightmares are made of.


A pile of black cats? Yikes! It's like a Halloween meets Christmas... At least it's sparkly, right? 


I'm typing this up while I'm watching The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, so it seems very fitting. 


I got this one at Big Lots. It was a "one size fits most" which I found weird... but Big Lots isn't really known for their clothing, right? 


Thank you, William Cooley Media, for the spooky photos! 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

First, we have my dear friends, Kendra and Bryan!


They went to see the Brewery lights in St. Louis the other night! How fun! 

Next, we have Brian and his coworker Lacey! 


How fun! 
Email me your pics at brennansethtracy@gmail.com.


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY



CONNECT




I met Santa! I hope your day is just as wonderful! 

Stay tacky,


- Brennan 

No comments:

Post a Comment