Thursday, December 13, 2018

Year 8, Day 13!

YIKES. 

This morning has been literally insane. So much is happening and I can't post about any of it on social media... but YIKES. But don't you worry your pretty little heads about it. I'll be just fine! So, let's crank out today's post, shall we?!


YEAR 8, DAY 13

I hope you like cats, because today's sweater, tomorrow's sweater, AND Saturday's sweater have CATS on them!!! Are you excited? You should be. 


I'm not particularly a cat person (actually I'm not really an animal person in general), but I did think this sweater was really cute! 


Just two cats sitting on a fence waiting for Santa. How precious! Lots of sequins!


Yet another sweater that looks like a dress... 





GUEST SUBMISSIONS


My friend Jackie sent me this picture of the Open Doors Coffee Shop Sweater party!


She won best sweater because of the sloth! Hooray! Congrats!



Email your pics! 


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY



CONNECT



Okay, back to the chaos! Send me some love!

Stay tacky,


- Brennan 

No comments:

Post a Comment