Sunday, December 9, 2018

Year 8, Day 9!

Good afternoon, folks!

Man, I'm exhausted. I stayed up wayyy too late last night. So much for catching up on sleep yesterday! LOL.

I'm so excited for this week. I have at least 3 parties to go to. It should be a blast! What are you all up to this week?

Ok, let's get on to today's sweater, shall we? It's quite enchanting... 


YEAR 8, DAY 9.


It's the most magical time of year. The only way I travel during the holiday season, or any season, is by a riding unicorn. Santa does too. Reindeer are so 1800s. 



I got this sweater at Walmart. (Side note: Walmart has REALLY stepped up their Christmas sweater game this year. I highly recommend.) These photos are a bit darker to show that it lights up! 


The folks at church really got a kick out of it this morning. 


Thanks again, William Cooley Media, for the pictures! 

Also, if you wanted proof that I travel by unicorn, here's photographic evidence from over the summer...



GUEST SUBMISSIONS

Nope. Email me your pics! brennansethtracy@gmail.com 


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY



CONNECT



It is time to settle in for a long Christmas nap,


Stay tacky,


- Brennan 

No comments:

Post a Comment