Sunday, December 23, 2018

Year 8, Day 23!

Happy Sunday, folks!
I just got home from a great service at church, and I'm getting ready to head to my step mom's extended family bash. It should be a good time!

Because it is now officially the week of Christmas and it's the season of giving, I have decided that I would bless all of my readers with a special double post! And no, it's definitely not because I miscounted the number of sweaters I had this year. I can't believe you would think that. Stop it right now.


YEAR 8, DAY 23

A Christmas suit jacket and tie!


For literally YEARS people have been telling me that I need to purchase a Christmas suit. Did I want one? Yes. Would I have purchased one sooner if they weren't so darn expensive? Yes. Did anyone volunteer to buy me one? No. You guys, doing this ongoing joke year after year is expensive and I'm poor. It sometimes makes me feel like this: 


Since Walmart upped their game this year, I finally found one that didn't break the bank! Even though it didn't come with the pants, it's still super festive! 


I think people at church enjoyed it! I hope you do too. 


Now, here's for a look less formal... Pugs and Kisses!



To counter the multiple cat sweaters from earlier this season... here is one for all of you dog lovers out there! 


Thanks again for the photos, William Cooley Media



GUEST SUBMISSION

My dear friends Sven and Mike emailed me this picture, and I think it is adorable! 


They are from Germany, and I met them a few years ago when I was in Las Vegas. Sven said that Christmas sweaters are becoming more and more popular in Germany. What a fun couple's outfit! I'm obsessed. 

Email me your pics at brennansethtracy@gmail.com


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY




CONNECT

FACEBOOKTWITTER, INSTAGRAM


I hope you enjoyed today's double post! Only 2 more left this year!

Stay tacky,

- Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment