Saturday, December 22, 2018

Year 8, Day 22!

Good morning!

I hope you all are enjoying your Saturday so far!
I'm excited to spend time with some friends and family this evening.

I've been so excited about today's sweater...



YEAR 8, DAY 22

#BELIEVE in unicorns!




I'm not sure what unicorns have to do with Christmas, but you KNOW that I'm obsessed with this sweater! 



Have you ever seen a more majestic sweater in your entire life?! A unicorn is literally exploding out of my chest like the movie Alien


 I love the pastel colors, sequins, and tinsel! 


Thanks for the magical photos, William Cooley Media



GUEST SUBMISSIONS

None today! Time's almost up! 
Email me your pics at brennansethtracy@gmail.com


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY



CONNECT

FACEBOOKTWITTER, INSTAGRAM


Have a sparkly day and stay tacky!



- Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment