Monday, December 25, 2017

Year Seven, Day Twenty-Five

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!

I hope that you're having the most magical day with your family and loved ones! We've had a splendid Christmas so far with many lovely surprises. We just finished up lunch and I imagine it will be a lazy afternoon. Lovely. 💜


YEAR SEVEN. DAY TWENTY-FIVE.

Last one! Hooray!! 


Like I said, this one isn't as intense as yesterday's, but I figured it was good to end with a classic sweater! 


I really enjoy the light blue and silver theme. It's quite lovely.  


Want to know the best part about this sweater? It's a Kathy Lee brand. I'm thrilled that I get to celebrate the holiday with her! 





GUEST SUBMISSIONS

Rebecca is back at it again! Here she is modeling a lovely sweater and also her adorable cat wrapping paper! NICE! 


Finally, my sister Hannah wore her llama Christmas sweater, so we obviously had to take a picture together. 



SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I mean, obviously. 



CONNECT AND SHARE

Send your pics to brennansethtracy@gmail.com.

Follow this blog on INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK, and TWITTER.

You can also be my friend via my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts.


THE END!

And just like that, year 7 is complete! Thanks for joining me on this journey yet again. It's been a blast!


Merry Christmas!

Stay tacky,

- Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment