Thursday, December 21, 2017

Year Seven, Day Twenty-One!

Only 4 days until Christmas!! How crazy is that? I feel like December is just flying by! I still have one more present to buy, but I know what I'm getting... I just have to wait until payday tomorrow. Ha. 

I know that a lot of people are on Christmas break now, but unfortunately, I'm not so lucky. So, have some extra fun for me, okay?? 


YEAR SEVEN. DAY TWENTY-ONE! 

Oh, what fun it is to wear a one-horse open sleigh! 


This sweater is so intricate, it's truly unbelievable. 


Although, I feel like it would put me more the Christmas spirit if it was colder outside. It's in the 50s today. Also, this sweater is heavy and itchy. I'm ready to take it off! 


It looks like a Christmas card! 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

My guest picture today is from Grace and Mary! Aren't their snowman vests just fantastic?! 


(I miss you, Mary!!!)


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

A lot of people trashed A Christmas Story Live earlier this week, but I actually thought it was quite charming. 



CONNECT AND SHARE

Send your pics to brennansethtracy@gmail.com.

Follow this blog on INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK, and TWITTER.

You can also be my friend via my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts.


I'm going with some friends to see The Greatest Showman tonight, and I'm beyond excited! Critics be damned. It's going to be great.

Stay tacky,

- Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment