Saturday, December 16, 2017

Year Seven, Day Sixteen!

Good afternoon, folks! I've been running around like crazy today trying to get stuff done before next weekend. I still have a bunch left to do before I go to another Christmas party tonight! But before then, here's today's post!


YEAR SEVEN. DAY SIXTEEN. 

Merry Crissmas!


As you may know, I'm a pretty big fan of Darren Criss. 

In an episode of Glee, they had a calendar photo shoot for whatever random plotline that was happening that season. Anyway, this was one of the images: 


I always thought it would be hilarious to put it on a shirt or something. A few months ago, I got a coupon for a site that does "all over" t-shirt printing. I thought, why not?! 


It didn't turn out *quite* the way I envisioned it, but it's pretty fun! 



So, if you're not a Darren Criss fan or you're thinking, "This is nice, but I'm here for the sweaters!!!" I got you. It's a 2 for 1 deal today! 


I figured that if I need to go out in public today, a t-shirt with a half-naked man might not be the best idea. (Especially in this town...) So, this sweater works to cover it! 


It's pretty darn festive if I do say so myself! 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

Kendra sent me a picture of her Stranger Things sweatshirt! 


I've never seen Stranger Things, so I don't really get it. There's a character named Barb and she died?? I don't know. Sorry to be a huge disappointment. 


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Darren Criss & Chris Colfer's duet on the first Glee Christmas album is one of my faves.



CONNECT AND SHARE

Send your pics to brennansethtracy@gmail.com.

Follow this blog on INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK, and TWITTER.

You can also be my friend via my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts.


Stay tacky,

- Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment