Thursday, December 14, 2017

Year Seven, Day Fourteen!

IT'S STAR WARS DAY!! The best day of the year!

In case you're not part of the Star Wars fandom, I'm sorry that you might not enjoy today's sweater. If you are, you're probably this excited about seeing THE LAST JEDI tonight: 


Okay, maybe not. 

Maybe more like this: 



YEAR SEVEN. DAY FOURTEEN.


It's a Stormtrooper Christmas! 


Yes.

As you may remember, Kendra and I have made it a tradition the last several years to go to the opening of the new Star Wars movie wearing a new sweater! Here is this year's picture!


Aren't we cute?!

For reference, here is our picture from when we saw Rogue One last year....


...and our picture from The Force Awakens two years ago! 


 Aren't we just super cute? 


We're ready for tonight! 



GUEST SUBMISSIONS

I don't have any Star Wars guest pictures today... I tried. But I already have a GREAT picture for tomorrow. Stay tuned! 


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I discovered this song on Spotify. It's totally appropriate for today, and I'm enjoying it!




CONNECT AND SHARE


Send your pics to brennansethtracy@gmail.com.

Follow this blog on INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK, and TWITTER.

You can also be my friend via my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts.


To end with, here's an oldie but a goodie....


Hope to see you at the movies tonight!

Stay tacky,

- Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment