Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Year Seven, Day Nineteen!

Hi folks! Welcome back! 

Not a lot to say today, so let's get to it! 


YEAR SEVEN. DAY NINETEEN.

Toy Soldiers! 


It reminds me of the Hans Christian Anderson fairy tale The Steadfast Tin Soldier but that's not a Christmas story. Maybe The Nutcracker then.


Can you tell I'm really freaking tired today?

Anyway, this sweater is delightfully ugly! You can't really tell, but there are beads all over it.


Honestly, it's not as comfy as it looks. I'm about to go change!


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

Jennifer sent me this picture of her Hamilton sweatshirt today!  


That pun though....


(Get one just like it HERE.)


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Today is the 20th anniversary of Titanic, so I've been singing Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On" all day. But since that's not a Christmas song, let's revisit her 1998 Christmas album.



CONNECT AND SHARE

Send your pics to brennansethtracy@gmail.com.

Follow this blog on INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK, and TWITTER.

You can also be my friend via my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts.


I'm going to go watch Titanic now.

Stay tacky

- Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment