Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Year Seven, Day Five!

WOW. Today was Monday Part Two, I kid you not. It was the longest work day of my life and tonight was dress rehearsal for our choir Christmas concert. I got home, and I had to continue working on some projects. I am exhausted! So, once again, I am extremely late posting today's sweater. Real life just gets in the way sometimes!


YEAR SEVEN. DAY FIVE. 


One of the associates who came into the office today said, "Brennan you said you're wearing ugly sweaters. This one isn't ugly."

What do you think? Did I fail today?


A lovely winter scene! 


Yeah, okay. It's not that exciting...



GUEST SUBMISSIONS

No sweaters today, but Terri sent me a picture of her tacky Christmas shoes! 


I need to get some Christmas shoes. Another blog idea, perhaps? But probably for someone else. Haha. I have enough trouble keeping this one updated. 


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I've heard good things about Sia's new album, but I haven't had the chance to check it out yet. Let's do it together, shall we? 




CONNECT AND SHARE

 Send me stuff! brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Follow this blog on INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK and TWITTER.

You can also be my friend via my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts.


I need a personal assistant. 

Stay tacky, 

Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment