Monday, December 4, 2017

Year Seven, Day Four!

Mondays, am I right? Wow. I don't know about you all, but today has been INSANE. I barely made it out alive... and I still have a ton of work to do from home tonight! But, I'm going to take a quick break and write today's post! 

I've received a ton of compliments on my sweaters out in public the last several days. I'm glad that people are still really enjoying them. I hope you are too.


YEAR SEVEN. DAY FOUR.


Snowmen!! They are strung together with Christmas lights. I wonder if they are some sort of garland? 


My manager at work is obsessed with snowmen and LOVED seeing this sweater this morning. She has already called dibs on this sweater once I'm done with it. I'm happy to pass it on tomorrow! 


I always think it's funny that we dress snowmen in hats, coats, scarves, and mittens... It's not like it's going to warm them up. They are frozen water. Oh well. 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

Kyra send me this photo... but it's definitely not ugly! It's cute! 




SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I love Christmas music with a big orchestra... So "Christmas with Elvis and the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra" is a good time! 




CONNECT AND SHARE

 Send pictures of your ugly Christmas apparel to brennansethtracy@gmail.com.

Follow this blog on INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK and TWITTER.

You can also be my friend via my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts.



Okay... I'm off to a dinner meeting and then I'll be working all night. No rest for the wicked! Someone check on me tomorrow to see if I'm still alive, okay?

Stay tacky, 

Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment