Monday, December 18, 2017

Year Seven, Day Eighteen!


I hope everyone is surviving their Monday! It's been a pretty hectic one over here, as per usual. However, this is the last Monday before Christmas! We're only a week away!

I have a themed sweater today, and I'm pretty excited about it.


YEAR SEVEN. DAY EIGHTEEN.

Today's sweater is Peter Parker approved!


I'm trying to shoot webs over here. It's not working.


Random story. So over the summer, I was super excited about Spider-Man: Homecoming coming out. A lady who used to work for our company somehow got it in her head that I was OBSESSED with Spider-man. Don't get me wrong, I do like him a lot. But she kept bringing him up in conversation when she was around me. It was hilarious. So when I saw this sweater, I had to get it! 


Alas, poor Spidey. I knew him well...



I'm ready to join the Avengers now! 



GUEST SUBMISSIONS

I have two great photos today! The first, Jackie sent me this adorable picture of her and her husband Ryan. Love it!


Second, do you remember me talking about Sven and Mike a few days ago? Well, Sven sent me this picture of Mike's adorable Snoopy sweater today! I'm obsessed.



SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Ok, I found this playlist called "Ultimate Spider-Man Christmas Special." I don't really know what that means, but let's just go with it. Ok? 




CONNECT AND SHARE

Send your pics to brennansethtracy@gmail.com.

Follow this blog on INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK, and TWITTER.

You can also be my friend via my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts.


Bye!

Stay tacky,

Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment