Saturday, December 9, 2017

Year Seven, Day Nine!

Hello, folks! I hope you're having a wonderful Saturday so far! 

Today, I had went to a dress rehearsal for our choir concert tomorrow. I'm getting ready to go do a little bit of Christmas shopping this afternoon, and this evening I'm heading to another Christmas party! I love this time of year! 


YEAR SEVEN. DAY NINE.

Did you know that Santa enjoys riding a bicycle?!


Normally I would have saved a sweater as grand as this for a little bit later in the season, but since I'm going to an Ugly Sweater Party tonight, I needed to wear a good one! It's beautiful.

Santa appears to also be listening to a headset radio. It's hard to tell, but there are some music notes. Also, why is he wearing shorts in the snow??


On the back of the sweater, he appears to have dumped the toys he's carrying into the snow. I don't know, man. It's crazy.


Hopefully tomorrow I'll have some fun pictures from tonight's party to share! 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

Today's guest photos are all about pets! 

First, Rebecca sent me a picture of her with her cat! 


I really hope this is her Christmas card picture this year.

Also, Lauren sent me a picture of her dog Apollo looking quite dapper in a sweater!


Too cute! It almost makes me want to have a pet. (But not really. Ha!) 


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I'm checking out Fantasia's new album today!



CONNECT AND SHARE

Send your pics to brennansethtracy@gmail.com.

Follow this blog on INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK, and TWITTER.

You can also be my friend via my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts.


Alright, I'm going to go brave the elements and crowds to get some shopping done. Wish me luck! 


Stay tacky, 

Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment