Sunday, December 17, 2017

Year Seven, Day Seventeen!

Good evening! Is anyone else excited to watch A Christmas Story Live tonight?! 

YEAR SEVEN. DAY SEVENTEEN.


A winter wonderland! I like this one a lot because of the blue and green theme. I got a lot of compliments on it at church this morning.


I know the white at the bottom is supposed to be snow, but it looks like snowman droppings. 


That's about it! 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

Jerrica sent me this picture of her Christmas Vacation shirt! 


So fun! 


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Is it really Christmas if you don't blast this album? 



CONNECT AND SHARE

Send your pics to brennansethtracy@gmail.com.

Follow this blog on INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK, and TWITTER.

You can also be my friend via my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts.

Hooray!

Stay tacky,

- Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment