Thursday, December 7, 2017

Year Seven, Day Seven!

Good evening, everyone! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! It decided to get really cold here today, which I mean is usual this time of year, but I wasn't *quite* ready for it when I walked out the door this morning. I immediately turned around and put on a heavier coat! I hope you're keeping warm out there!

I've had a really good day today. Work was a whole lot less stressful, so I finally feel caught up. I also have a vocal performance this evening that I just finished. I feel quite accomplished today!

DAY SEVEN. DAY SIX.

While this sweater might not really be the most flattering to my figure, it is just really adorable. I love it. 


I've gotten a ton of compliments on it today. I mean, who doesn't love gingerbread min and candy canes? I feel magical.


Kendra took my pictures for me this afternoon (because I have temporarily misplaced my tripod... typical.) She told me that I was adorable. I feel so loved! 


That's enough of me today! Let's move along to my guests...


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

Fun story! I met Sven and Mike when I sat next to them at a Britney Spears concert in Las Vegas almost two years ago! Today, Sven emailed me a picture from their trip to Mexico.


Don't they look great?!

Next, Debbie sent me a picture of her sweater vest today!


Looking good, Debbie!

She also sent me a picture of the "happy rock" she found yesterday which was very season appropriate. Love it. 


Hooray! 


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Since I already talked about Britney Spears in this post, I had to include this album. "My Only Wish (This Year)" is her only Christmas song, but it's an underrated classic. Check it out below:




CONNECT AND SHARE

 I like your pics. Send 'em my way to brennansethtracy@gmail.com.

Follow this blog on INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK, and TWITTER.

You can also be my friend via my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts.



I am off to the first of several holiday parties of the year, and I'm pretty excited about it! Do something fun tonight, okay?


Stay tacky, 

Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment