Sunday, December 3, 2017

Year Seven, Day Three!

I'M SORRY THIS IS SO LATE!!! But better late than never, right? I spent the day in St. Louis with my friend Susan and we saw The King & I at the Fox Theater! So much fun. I didn't have computer access until right now, so I'm furiously typing this blog post. Maybe tomorrow's will come in a more timely manner and be more interesting.


YEAR SEVEN. DAY THREE. 


Just your typical Christmas vest! I did get several compliments on it today. 


I really don't have much else to say about it... 
So please enjoy these adorable pictures from today. 


I love this show.


Shall we dance? 


Current mood.


GUEST SUBMISSION

Hannah sent me this picture of her cute cat Christmas sweater! 


I love it so much! 


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

 I am currently jamming to this album. I kinda like it! 





CONNECT AND SHARE

Have a picture to share? Send it to brennansethtracy@gmail.com.


Follow this blog on INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK and TWITTER.

You can also be my friend via my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts.



It's bedtime... Sleep well! See you tomorrow! 

Stay tacky,

Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment