Sunday, December 24, 2017

Year Seven, Day Twenty-Four!



Happy Christmas Eve, friends! I hope your day is grand! I'm getting ready to spend the afternoon with my family! 


YEAR SEVEN. DAY TWENTY-FOUR. 

This might be my favorite sweater of the year. I would have saved it for tomorrow, but I thought it was super appropriate to wear to this morning's church service and tonight's candlelight service! 


A full nativity scene on my sweater! How epic is that?!
So many beads and sequins! 


I got tons of compliments on it this morning. 

But wait... there's more! The wise men are on the back! 


Someone said, "I don't think it's ugly!" I responded, "Are you sure though?"

It is quite majestic.



GUEST SUBMISSIONS

None today!
This is your last chance... One more post left this year!


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I say this every year, but Amy Grant Christmas music is the BEST Christmas music. I listen to "The Night Before Christmas" every Christmas Eve! 



CONNECT AND SHARE

Send your pics to brennansethtracy@gmail.com.

Follow this blog on INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK, and TWITTER.

You can also be my friend via my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts.


Today is my dad's birthday, so I'm off to celebrate with him! See you tomorrow for the Year Seven's season finale!

Stay tacky,

- Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment