Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Year Seven, Day Twelve!

Hello friends! I hope you're having a grand ol' Tuesday. Not much happening over here! 


YEAR SEVEN. DAY TWELVE.


Sometimes you just need to wear a bowtie on a Tuesday for no reason.


A Christmas goose! It reminds me of that old song... 

"Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat... Please put a penny in the old man's hat!"

Whether the goose is the actual goose on the sweater or myself is up for interpretation. 


Hearts, baskets, flowers... It truly is magical. 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

None today! HOWEVER. I 'm doing my annual Star Wars sweater post on Thursday (12/14) in honor of The Last Jedi premiere. If you have any Star Wars themed guest submissions, send them my way by tomorrow evening!


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Have a holly Dolly Christmas.



CONNECT AND SHARE

Send your pics to brennansethtracy@gmail.com.

Follow this blog on INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK, and TWITTER.

You can also be my friend via my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts.


Have a lovely afternoon! I'm having dinner at my Grandma's house this evening, and I'm pretty darn excited. I have no food in my house. 


Stay tacky, 

Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment