Monday, December 11, 2017

Year Seven, Day Eleven!

Good evening, friends! I hope your week is off to a great start! My Monday was a lot better than last Monday, so I have little to complain about. It's been a good day! 


YEAR SEVEN. DAY ELEVEN. 


This sweater is handy in case you forget how to spell Christmas! 

It's quite simple, but still, in my opinion, pretty ugly. 


Actually, it looks like it says "CTHMRIASS" 


What makes it is the plaid trim and back! 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

First, Resa is celebrating finals week in the most festive way! Cute! 


Next, Allison sent me this picture of her (center) with her small group leader and her son at their small group Christmas party last night! So much fun! 


Hooray! I love seeing people getting into the Christmas spirit! 


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I was browsing the "New Releases" section of Spotify and I came across this album. I'm digging it! 




CONNECT AND SHARE

Send your pics to brennansethtracy@gmail.com.

Follow this blog on INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK, and TWITTER.

You can also be my friend via my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts.


Now if you'll excuse me... Netflix finally has the second season of The Magicians, so I'm off to Fillory! See you tomorrow! 


Stay tacky, 

Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment