Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Year Seven, Day Twenty!

Ugh. Halfway through the week. Is anyone else having trouble staying focused this week? I don't want to do anything!


YEAR SEVEN. DAY TWENTY.

A classic beaded vest! 


I ran into someone from church at lunch today, and she said, "Why, aren't you really sparkly today!" 
Why, yes! Yes, I am! 


Someone else pointed out that I seem to have a lot of vests this year. That may be true, but this is the last vest for 2017. 


The beadwork is very intricate on this one. Way to go, Victoria Jones.


There ya have it! 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

None today. I'm sad.


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Speaking of being sad, I tend to really enjoy sad Christmas music. Here's a slightly different take on the holiday...



CONNECT AND SHARE

Send your pics to brennansethtracy@gmail.com.

Follow this blog on INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK, and TWITTER.

You can also be my friend via my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts.


Have a lovely evening!

Stay tacky

- Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment