Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Year Seven, Day Six!

How about a blog post in a timely manner?! Haha! After yesterday's total failure, I really wanted to get this post up as quickly as possible. It's best not to keep the public waiting!

So, how are you this morning? I'm already in a much better mood than yesterday, and I feel like today is going to be a good one.


YEAR SEVEN. DAY SIX.


If they ever make a statue of me, it will probably be posed like this. 


This vest is definitely uglier than yesterday's sweater... But it's still cute! I love the puffball on the snowman's hat.


Werk. 

Also, I need a haircut. 


The plaid buttons are a lovely touch. 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

None today! Send me your pics! 


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Over the weekend, I went to see Coco with Kendra. FANTASTIC movie. If you haven't seen it yet, please do so immediately. Before the movie, there was a Frozen short called Olaf's Frozen Adventure. Now, I've heard a lot of people were not happy with the short, but I thought it was delightful! I've been listening to the music from it this morning. 



CONNECT AND SHARE

 Send me stuff! brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Follow this blog on INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK, and TWITTER.

You can also be my friend via my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts.



Go out and spread Christmas cheer today! 


Stay tacky, 

Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment