Saturday, December 23, 2017

Year Seven, Day Twenty-Three!


Good afternoon, friends! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend so far! We had some snow this morning, but unfortunately, it's already gone. I've done a lot of watching Christmas movies and catching up on some last minute details. I also went to see Star Wars again with the family. What a great day! 


YEAR SEVEN. DAY TWENTY-THREE.

Oh, this one is pretty great.


A Christmas train! It kinda reminds me of The Polar Express. 




Whoops. It came unbuttoned. 


Cute.


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

Susan sent me this picture from her recent trip to Disney! So fun!



SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Since we were talking about The Polar Express earlier, I wanted to listen to Josh Groban's "Believe."




CONNECT AND SHARE

Send your pics to brennansethtracy@gmail.com.

Follow this blog on INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK, and TWITTER.

You can also be my friend via my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts.



Tomorrow is Christmas Eve! We're almost done!


Stay tacky,

- Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment