Friday, December 1, 2017

Year Seven, Day One!

I guess we're back at this again!

To be completely honest, I didn't know if I was going to continue or not! My life looks a whole lot different than it did last year, let alone when I started the blog during my senior year of college. Things have been kind of crazy the last few months, and I wasn't sure I wanted to dedicate the time to run a daily blog every day for the next few weeks. HOWEVER, many of my friends have encouraged me to keep it up, and my grandma told me she was excited about it. So, this is for you, grandma!

Over the last week or so, I was brainstorming ideas on how to make this year different. I really didn't come up with anything, but I think that's okay too. We have a good time anyway, don't we? But as always, I'm always open to feedback, guest submissions, etc...

Unrelated PSA: Yes, I am aware there are Christmas Suits available. Yes, I want one. No, I do not have one. No, I don't have the additional money to spend on one right now. If anyone wants to set up a donation for me to get one, I won't refuse. 😉

Let's get on with it, shall we?


YEAR SEVEN. DAY ONE.


I think sweater vests are easier to find than full sweaters. I love this one because it matches my work shirt. I found it at Goodwill a few weeks ago when I was out shopping with my good friend Jennifer! 


It's quite festive, even if it is a tad bit snug! 

Cool. 

After doing this for 6 years, I'm running out of things to say. Or, maybe it's because I got home from a trip at 3:30 this morning and barely got any sleep. I'm going to have to pour another cup of coffee... 

Anyway, I do have a lot of great sweaters lined up for this year! I am excited to see what you think. 


GUEST SUBMISSION

Kendra texted me a picture of her new sweater last night!


Now, I told her that I was going to give her crap about her sweater today. I have absolutely nothing against baseball, I just give her SUCH a hard time because she won't shut up about it. But, I will admit, it is a cute sweater. (I'm pumped about our Star Wars sweaters again later this month!)


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I was never really a 98° growing up, but I have been enjoying their new Christmas album! Check it out!




CONNECT AND SHARE


Send your pictures to brennansethtracy@gmail.com, and I will feature them! It's one of my favorite parts of the blog!

I just started an INSTAGRAM account for the blog, so if you wanted to skip the blog and see the pictures, go there! I should have it up and running here shortly...

Also, make sure you go “like” the FACEBOOK page and “follow” the TWITTER account.

You can also be my friend via my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts.


That's it for today! It's going to be an awesome December. I can just feel it!

Stay tacky,

Brennan


No comments:

Post a Comment