Sunday, December 25, 2016

Day Twenty-Five: MERRY CHRISTMAS!




Merry Christmas, everyone!!!

We've reached the end of the sixth year of Brennan's 25 Days of Ugly Christmas Apparel!! Can you believe it?! WOW!

We opened our presents last night, but this morning we got up and opened our stockings. We went to church and then went to my stepmom's parents' for lunch. Such good food! Now we're just hanging out and we will probably go to our grandma's house in a little bit to hang out there. Such a wonderful Christmas day! I'm so incredibly happy.

I hope you're having a splendid Christmas with your family as well! Let's get on to our FINAL post of the year!


YEAR SIX. DAY TWENTY-FIVE.


Yes, I'm aware that this one isn't the worst of the bunch. One lady at church said, "Oh, that's mild compared to what you wore last night!" That is very true. However,  I knew I wanted to have one that had the Nativity on it for today. 


I almost ordered one that lit up, but it also had a penguin and reindeer on it. I wasn't sure how well that would have gone over, especially at church.


I just felt that it was super appropriate for today. I also paired it with my button-up shirt that had stars on it.

I also decided I didn't want to wear this outfit all day, so I changed into a leftover sweatshirt I got at Goodwill.


So today instead of one outrageous sweater, you get two mild ones. COOL. SORRY, KIDS. I STILL LOVE YOU THOUGH.


MOVIE OF THE DAY

I thought long and hard about what my favorite Christmas movie is, but I really don't think I have a favorite. However, The Grinch always sticks out in my mind as the perfect movie for the whole family. It's definitely on my list to watch every year.




SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I've said it before, but Amy Grant has my favorite Christmas music ever. She released a new Christmas album this year, and it's pretty good! Check it out.



THE END!

And just like that, we're done! Thank you to everyone who reads my blog each year. So many people tell me that they look forward to it all year and that they enjoy reading. I'm glad that you made me one of your Christmas traditions. You guys are the best! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas evening and a spectacular New Year! 


Stay tacky,
Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment