Saturday, December 17, 2016

Day Seventeen: A Snowman Even Though It's Raining

The worst part about winter is freezing rain. I know several people who got into car accidents last night due to slick roads. Thankfully, they are okay, but it just makes me so nervous!

Today's post is going to be short and sweet. Today's sweater isn't the one I was originally going to wear. I wanted to take a little time writing a post on that one because it's another themed one. So, perhaps I'll do that one tomorrow. I'm leaving here in a few minutes to finish up some last minute Christmas shopping, so I have to type fast!



YEAR SIX. DAY SEVENTEEN. 


Ah, yes. A simple snowman picture that has approximately 16 borders and looks kind of like a quilt. 


Please take note of the 3D effect of the snowflakes (that look like snowballs) and the classic fringe of the scarf.

Lovely.


GUEST SUBMISSION

My step-mom (back row on the far right) went to her work Christmas party last night and everyone dressed up!



MOVIE OF THE DAY


Home Alone is one of the greatest Christmas movies of all time. Need I say any more? 



SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I've just really been in a Josh Groban mood this morning. It's weird to think this album has been out for 9 years! 



CONNECT AND SHARE

Send your pictures to brennansethtracy@gmail.com, and I will feature them!

Also, make sure you go “like” my FACEBOOK page and “follow” the TWITTER account.

You can also follow me on my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts if you want...


Stay tacky,
Brennan



No comments:

Post a Comment