Monday, December 19, 2016

Day Nineteen: I Wear Santa as a Necklace

Good evening, my lovers!

Was that really super awkward to call everyone my lovers? PROBABLY.

We are officially under a week until Christmas! I finally have all my gifts purchased, and I only have one left to wrap. I didn't get done as early as I usually do, but I still feel like I'm in good shape. I can definitely say that it's going to be hard focusing at work this week. I'm just so excited!!


YEAR SIX. DAY NINETEEN.


I really don't know how to take pictures anymore. Special shoutout to my coworker Amanda for putting up with my crazy.

This is the last vest this year, I promise!


Ugh. I'm such a goober. Anyway. I like how Santa and his reindeer look like they are hanging around my neck. It's quite humorous. I'm also very appreciative about how this one actually fits me pretty well.


Hooray. I just don't know what else to say right now. I'm way more excited about tomorrow's sweater than today's. Until then, here is a really awkward gif I found on the internet:



MOVIE OF THE DAY



For some reason as a kid, I remember being OBSESSED with The Nutcracker. I remember secretly wishing I could be a dancer or a figure skater, but I really don't have those gifts, so those dreams died. Anyway, we had a VHS of the 1993 ballet production, and I remember watching it all the time. This production also randomly had Macaulay Culkin in it. You can watch the entire thing on YouTube! 



SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Mariah Carey's 1994 album Merry Christmas is probably one of the most iconic modern Christmas albums. 




CONNECT AND SHARE

Send your pictures to brennansethtracy@gmail.com, and I will feature them!

Also, make sure you go “like” my FACEBOOK page and “follow” the TWITTER account.

Feel free to stalk me on my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts.



Stay tacky,
Brennan



No comments:

Post a Comment