Sunday, December 18, 2016

Day Eighteen: Christmas will be UPGRADED!!!

Well, it's Sunday evening, and once again I have failed to get today's post out in a timely manner. That's life, I guess. I had a lovely day with my dad today. We went to see the musical Finding Neverland at the Fox Theater in St. Louis. We rarely get full days together, so it was really nice.

Today's sweater might have been a little out of place for the theater, but I wore it anyway!



YEAR SIX. DAY EIGHTEEN.

The Cyberman have arrived to DELETE CHRISTMAS. 



If you know me, you know that I'm a HUGE Whovian. (For those of you who don't know what a Whovian is... a Whovian is a Doctor Who fan. I had to explain this to my family earlier. I'm not sure if they really understand. But that's ok.)



I looked for awhile at a good Doctor Who Christmas sweater. There were several out there, but this one was my favorite out of the lot. It features a Cyberman. If you're not familiar with the series, the Cybermen are one of the most famous opponents of the Doctor (probably second only to the Daleks.)


RUN! 


One of my favorite things about the series is the Christmas special every year.


They really are some of the best episodes. 


The episodes almost always have a magical feel, and they also tend to tug at your heartstrings. 


I can't wait to see what's in store for the Christmas special this year!




GUEST SUBMISSIONS!

My friend Rebecca texted me some pictures from her Christmas party the other day! Here is Rebecca and her boyfriend Justin...


...and here she is with Megg! 


I told her that I loved the idea of a wrapping paper backdrop! Everyone looks so great!

Next, Jackie texted me a little bit ago and told me that her little reindeer wanted to be blog famous. Your wish is my command, Jackie!




MOVIE OF THE DAY

I was tempted to list a Doctor Who Christmas Special as my movie of the day, but I decided against it for all of you non-Whovians out there...


Ok, it might not be considered a Christmas movie, but it begins and ends around Christmas time. So, there. I mean, who can resist Mr. Darcy in a Christmas sweater?? 


And that ending, though... 



SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Since we're on roll with British TV and movies, let's just continue on with music! Shall we? 



CONNECT AND SHARE

Send your pictures to brennansethtracy@gmail.com, and I will feature them!

Also, make sure you go “like” my FACEBOOK page and “follow” the TWITTER account.

You can also follow me on my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts if that is your heart's desire.



Stay tacky,
Brennan



No comments:

Post a Comment