Thursday, December 15, 2016

Day Fifteen: (Star) War on Christmas

ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY PREMIERES TONIGHT!!! My friend Kendra and I have been talking about it non-stop for weeks, and we're so excited that we finally get to see it tonight.

I'm thrilled to see Felicity Jones kick some major butt...


...while Kendra has been non-stop thirsting after Diego Luna for as long as I can remember.


IT'S GOING TO BE AWESOME!

If you remember, last year we wore our Star Wars sweaters to the premiere of The Force Awakens...


This year is no different! We both got new sweaters to wear tonight!



YEAR SIX. DAY FIFTEEN. 


We're pretty much the cutest. We didn't collaborate when we picked out our sweaters, but I'm glad we both went with a Vader theme.


It makes sense because Rogue One takes place between episodes III and IV. (I know. Duh.)


I really think this one is my favorite this year.

We also took this picture and pretended that we were using it for a Christmas card. (Yes, it was my idea and made Kendra participate, but we both agreed that it looked cute.)


ALSO. I got this Star Wars Christmas Tervis on sale after Christmas last year. I've been using it a lot the last couple weeks!


Merry Sithmas, folks!

GUEST SUBMISSION!

I got an email from Danielle earlier this week, and her sweater was also Star Wars themed! I asked her if I could save it for today's post, and she said it was totally cool!


Well, R2-D2 has never looked more adorable! Danielle said that this was her first ever ugly sweater purchase and she found it at Target. (Target is the best, btw... I wish I lived closer to one.) She can't wait to wear it to see Rogue One! She also said, "I live in Louisiana. So I don't get to wear sweaters very often. Yesterday it was over 60 degrees. But I'm wearing this today anyway!" GOOD CHOICE! You look fab, girl!



MOVIE OF THE DAY


Kendra said if I'm doing a Star Wars post with a holiday movie, it has to be the Star Wars Holiday Special... I responded with a "WELL OBVIOUSLY!"


Is it *really* that bad? Yes. 


Is it hilarious and better after a few drinks? OH YES. 




SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I just found out that this album exists. Brb, I'm laughing hysterically.



CONNECT AND SHARE

Send your pictures to brennansethtracy@gmail.com, and I will feature them!

Also, make sure you go “like” my FACEBOOK page and “follow” the TWITTER account.

You can also follow me on my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts if you want...


Maybe I'll see you at the movies tonight!

Stay tacky,
Brennan


No comments:

Post a Comment