Sunday, December 4, 2016

Day Four: Am I Joseph Gordon-Levitt yet?

This rainy Sunday afternoon is making it difficult to find the motivation to do anything! After attending a great service at church and then catching up on last night's SNL, I just want to take a nap! But, if I didn't sit down right now and write this blog post, the chances of actually getting it done were pretty slim.

Reactions to yesterday's onesie were awesome! One friend (MARY JACKSON!) said that yesterday's post might have been her favorite post of the last six years. Well, I'm sorry to disappoint, but it's probably all downhill from here. Just kidding. (I hope). Also, that onesie is really comfortable and you should all go get one.

YEAR SIX. DAY FOUR.

There is one thing I love just as much as Christmas sweaters: a sale on Christmas sweaters. Sometime after Christmas last year, I was at the mall and FYE was having a big clearance on all of their Christmas stuff. I got a great deal on today's sweater! 


 It is actually a replica of the one Joseph Gordon-Levitt wore in last year's movie The Night Before!



I remember going to see it last year with my friends Kendra and Julia, and we laughed the entire movie. Such good times! Now... Here is the ultimate question: 

Who would you rather make out with? 
Who wore it better?? 


MOVIE OF THE DAY


Obviously, since I'm going with the Night Before theme, it's today's movie as well! BUT, I must warn you. It's not a kid friendly movie so I wouldn't suggest getting the family together for this one. In fact, if you don't like foul language, just skip it altogether. 


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Zoey Deschanel starred together in one of my favorite movies of all time, (500) Days of Summer.


So, when I think of one, I think of the other. Zooey is in a music group with M. Ward called She & Him. They just released their second Christmas album recently. Actual footage of me when the album dropped:



I've been listening to it on repeat for the last few days. It's seriously so good. Check it out! 



CONNECT AND SHARE

I didn't have any guest submissions today, so be sure to send me your pictures and I'll feature them on my page! brennansethtracy@gmail.com.

Also, make sure you go “like” my FACEBOOK page and “follow” the TWITTER account.

HIT ME UP on my personal Twitter and Instagram.


I think my family wants me to go help them decorate for Christmas.

Please enjoy one last gif of JGL.


Stay tacky,
Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment