Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Day Fourteen: *Another* Vest??

Good evening! I have no excuse why this is late! I also don't have much to say today, so instead of just babbling for a bit, let's jump right in, shall we?


YEAR SIX. DAY FOURTEEN. 

I just have a lot of vests this year. I definitely wouldn't be able to sit with the Plastics. 


I can turn almost anything into a Mean Girls reference. 

ANYWAY. Here is today's outfit! 


Snowmen and Candy Canes!


You can't really tell from the pictures, but it is a very "loud" red color. A lady from the office next door asked why I didn't wear the bow tie again today. The reds didn't quite match! Otherwise I probably would have! 

You may be getting tired of the vests, and I wouldn't blame you. I think I might have one more, but I'll wait a few days before that one. It will help break it up a little bit! I'm also really excited about tomorrow's sweater. 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

Michelle sent me an email today! She said, "I wear a festive sweater every Friday and on special occasions, like the holiday party at work today."



So festive!!! Looking great, Michelle! 

Erica sent me a SnapChat yesterday of her reindeer sweater! She said it jingles when she walks!


Yay! So cute! 


MOVIE OF THE DAY


Disney sequels aren't always known to be the greatest, especially the "straight to video" movies they used to release all of the time. However, Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas is a pretty good one. Except for this scene: 


I don't know what's happening there. It looks like a throwback to Jem and the Holograms. I don't know. ANYWAY. It's a really cute movie. Disney was always a staple in our house. 



I could listen to Paige O'Hara sing all day.  



SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

The Enchanted Christmas soundtrack isn't on Spotify, so this is the closest thing I could find. It's not *good,* but it's kind of cute. 



CONNECT AND SHARE

Send your pictures to brennansethtracy@gmail.com, and I will feature them!

Also, make sure you go “like” my FACEBOOK page and “follow” the TWITTER account.

Follow me on my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts. YAY.


Have a lovely evening!

Stay tacky,
Brennan



No comments:

Post a Comment